Senior Health Solutions LLC is dedicated to helping people who are becoming eligible for Medicare benefits, or already receiving them, to navigate the “Alphabet Soup” of Medicare and find solutions that best fit their needs. Turning 65 and trying to understand your options for Medicare can be overwhelming:
- What does Part A, B, C. & D all mean?
- How does it fit together?
- How do I enroll?
- When do I have to enroll?
- What if I am a Veteran?
- What if I am Medicaid eligible?
- How much will it cost me?
- What if I’m still working?
- What’s the difference between a Medicare Supplement and Medicare Advantage Plan?
We can help you sort all this out in an easy to understand way; and will do the research for you. Follow us on Facebook for the latest news and trends to keep you informed!